Monica Muñoz, CFP®
VP - Senior Advisor
Monica has been serving Litman Gregory clients since 2007, and provides wealth planning and investment advisory services to high net worth individuals, families, and nonprofits. Prior to LGAM, she served at Paul Financial, LLC, and Alders Financial Solutions.
- Next Gen Wealth
- Tech Professionals
- Wealth Planning
Achievements & Credentials
- Sonoma State University (B.S., Business Administration)
- U.C. Berkeley Extension (Certificate in Personal Financial Planning)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Financial Planning Association, member
- Recognized on Working Mother’s 2021 Top Wealth Advisor Moms List*
- Named as a 2021 Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisor**
- Proud military spouse
- Spending time with my husband, daughter and Shih Tzu
- The Container Store®
- Golden State Warriors
Monica.Munoz@lgam.com | Connect on LinkedIn
*Five hundred advisors from across the U.S. were recognized in this prestigious survey. Working Mother and SHOOK Research rank advisors based on the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firm, and the quality of the advisors’ practices.
**Forbes’ Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors list was developed by SHOOK Research and based on in-person and telephone due-diligence meetings to evaluate each advisor qualitatively and on a ranking algorithm. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receive a fee in exchange for rankings.